Initial Disclosure Document (IDD) about our services and our costs
About our services
1. What products do we offer?
We offer a wide range of commercial financial products including:
Hire Purchase, Personal Contract Purchase, Contract Hire, Finance Lease, Commercial Mortgages,
Property Development Finance and Cash Flow Finance.
2. Whose products do we offer?
• We offer a comprehensive range of financial solutions from across the market.
• We only offer financial solutions from a limited number of lenders. Ask us for a list of the lenders
we offer from.
3. Which service will we provide you?
• You will not receive advice or a recommendation from us. You will need to make your own choice
about how to proceed.
4. What will you have to pay us for our service?
We do not charge you a fee for our services, however we may receive Commission from the Lender.
For the avoidance of doubt these sums are subject to the terms of Our arrangements with the
Lender who pays that Commission.
You are aware that We are required to disclose the nature of Commission in Our communications if
requested. The existence and nature of Commission arrangements where the Commission varies
depending on the Lender, product or other permissible factors will always be disclosed. The
disclosure will be made upon your written request to our Office Manager, Unit A, Mills Hill Trading Estate,
Mills Hill Road,
M24 2FD
5 Who regulates us?
The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
The FCA is the independent watchdog that regulates financial services. This document is designed by
the FCA to be given to consumers, considering buying certain financial products, to decide if our
services are right for you.
Unit A, Mills Hill Trading Estate,
Mills Hill Road,
M24 2FD

Page 1
5. What to do if you have a complaint?
If you wish to register a complaint, please contact us.
In writing: Unit A, Mills Hill Trading Estate,
Mills Hill Road,
M24 2FD
By telephone: 07701 334 786
A copy of our complaint’s procedure was sent along with our disclosure document. If you cannot
settle your complaint with us, you may be entitled to refer it to the Financial Ombudsman Service.
Address: Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR. Contact: 0800 0234567,
0300 1239123. Website:
6. Are we covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS)?
Your transaction may be covered by the FSCS for regulated transactions only. The FSCS is the UK’s
statutory Deposit insurance and investors compensation scheme for customers of authorised
financial services firms. FSCS exists to protect customers of financial services firms that have failed. If
the company you’ve been dealing with has failed and can’t pay claims against it, the FSCS may be
used to pay compensation.
You can find out more about FSCS at

6. Refund Policy

All deposits left on a vehicle are non refundable